Pantheon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pantheon

Religious and Spiritual discussions

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Future updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Woody th

Future updates Empty
PostSubject: Future updates   Future updates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:50 pm

The "Art" and "Temple" tabs on the main page, and the "Home" tab here link back to the host. Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to link back to the main page from the forum. Maybe put some sub-categories for the forum to give people a focus when they post: Twenty words doesn't fit many philosophical discussions. I know you just put it up and you don't have much content yet; Advertise it, maybe facebook, and get some friends to make some topics. If you need content, I'd go the same way. Ask a few people you know to write a brief description of their beliefs, with or without an editor, and post it on the content page. They'll probably be unsatisfied with that "brief" summary glaring at them and refine it until the page becomes a very interesting, concise and insightful knowledge database.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Future updates Empty
PostSubject: Text entry   Future updates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:53 pm

And there is a text limit on the guest user names... that was intended to be "Woody the Wise", and I guess there is a certain irony here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Future updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future updates   Future updates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:45 pm

Ok yes i know the Art and Temple links don't work because i have not completed them yet...as for the Home link on the forum thanks didn't know that one. Yes 20 words does not give much that is the challenge...There will be an Essay contest soon on that very subject...Advertise on face book is a great idea thanks.....and yes we have lots of content to add just a matter of adding it and your ideas are great love them....any one can send anything they want to talk about on the matter sending to the editor is just to have a read over and a check for grammar and spelling and to place where in the site we are going to place it.

as for Guest user lol Oh the irony....so i would say Register your name.

Thank...

Webmaster
Back to top Go down
https://pantheon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Future updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future updates   Future updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pantheon :: Site Ideas :: Site Ideas-